SERVICES WE OFFER

The Lighthouse Group offers a variety of inspection services to meet your needs.

Price is an important part of any decision

We offer a variety of discounts to help ease the process

You can find cheaper.  But, often as the old saying goes - "You get what you pay for."



  Give us just 5% of your trust and we'll earn the other 95%.
That's a PROMISE!

For most a home is their single largest investment.  

Doesn't it make sense to have a professional evaluate it for sound function?



We perform a 400+ point inspection of your home - roof to foundation!

We function test appliances and check against known recall notifications.

Inspections and certifications for features such as pools, spas, built-in BBQ's,  A/C refrigerant, fireplaces, sprinklers, and fencing are available.

Home Inspections

Worried about the cost of Something detected AFTER the inspection?  

Let our certification process eliminate that worry.  

We provide a free 90 day warranty on EVERY inspection - if it breaks we get it fixed!!!

We offer longer certifications for the most expensive components - call for details.



The worry free feeling that comes with a certification is immeasurable.

Roof, A/C, FP, and Pool

If you are a parent or the child of an aged parent you know there are risks everywhere.

The home poses some of those risks - many that go unseen by the untrained eye.

Let us be your trained eye.  We are here to assist you in making the home a safe place to raise a family or to relax after having already done so.

Child & Senior Safety

Heating and cooling costs continue to climb.

Government and utility companies have created programs and made retrofit monies available to reduce those costs by 40%-60% - EVERY MONTH.

Let us show you where you can save and how to take advantage of these low or no cost incentive programs. 

​Home Energy Audits

Schedule On-Line &  Save $10

OR

The indoor living environment of your home is important.

Health issues concern us all - from infancy to elder years.

We all know someone who suffers from some sensitivity or allergy.



If your home suffers from moisture problems, has older water supply pipes or might have original lead based paints we can test for these.

​Mold, Water and Lead

With EVERY Lighthouse Group Home Inspection you get a free move-in maintenance program.

We will return at your request to review basic "how to'" items to make your home last longer and function better.

If your not the "handy-man" type, we can arrange an annual check-up to help you identify what will need servicing.

Home Maintenance

Book Your Inspection

(800) 993-1791

CALL NOW

© 2013 by The Lighthouse Group. All rights reserved